Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stressy

So my last post I was oh so employable. Alas I am on the job hunt again.

I just need.

I want to do more. I want to do what I love. I really like my job, but I don't make enough money doing it. I'm nervous that I am not living up to my full potential. I'm not putting my degree to use.
I want to travel.
I want to learn.
I want to teach.
I want to not stress my gf out talking about money.

Maybe if I get these thoughts down they'll stop swirling about in my head. I need the room in my brain to fill out job applications. I know I'll find something soon. I'm thankful for my current employment.
My life is pretty awesome so I need to tone down the pity party.

Maybe if I get these thoughts down I'll be fine. Ok so here are my options:

Get a second job. Extra money until I can move up at my current job.
Find a sugar daddy.
Go back to school...........
Abandon fashion, get a higher paying job where no one cares what I'm wearing. EXCEPT that I cant wear my piercings, tattoos and locs...
Don't find another job continue to struggle and complain.
Become a surrogate mother/ sell my eggs/ sell plasma and bone marrow.
Ditch my apt and live smaller and cheaper.
Get rich off dih blawg.


ok those are all of my options...
I see my blog as a way of talking to myself. So I'm sure I'll update myself soon.

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment