Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I've got GOODIES!!!

Soooo here's what happened:
Im on this super search to find a graduation dress. I'm in New York but the struggle is still REAL. I went to 5th Ave initially. J. Crew, random boutique, and Abercrombie let me down. :( Walked past a bunch of store I cant afford then I got serious! 


Hop on the Q32 head to TJ Maxx. (Proud Maxinista dammit)
As usual I couldn't find it so I go in to another off price retailer called Daffy's.
Never been here didnt find a dress BUT the mens section proved amazing!! I got two pair of stripey socks, Cole Haan and Calvin Klein. And a pair of Lucky brand briefs. (they make my butt look goood) FOR THE LOW..
Anywho here are my goodies! Check them out if you have one near you.
http://www.daffys.com/store-locator
:D Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment